Monday, May 3, 2021

Senior Spotlight Lucas C.


     Congratulations class of 2021! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2021! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Lucas C.










Years Attending BSO: 13

Favorite Food: 
Spaghetti with meatballs in tomato sauce and parmesan.

Favorite Color: Green

Pets: I have one long hair dachshund called Brownie.

Hobbies: My favorite hobby is video editing.

Favorite Season: My favorite season is fall because it's warm and pretty!

Favorite Place: The favorite place I have travelled to is Torreón, Mexico because of the people there.

Bucket List: Travel around the world to get to know people and their different culture.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: I will remember that it went faster than I thought.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite movie is "The Dark Knight." My favorite book is "The Great Gatsby." My favorite musician is Frank Sinatra.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport to watch is football and to play is soccer.

Is there anything else you would like to say or share? I want to thank the teachers and staff for helping me along these 13 years, especially Mrs. Bononato for her help and care.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I am proud of finishing high school and at the same time be able to accomplish a lot of things this last year during the pandemic.


 

4 comments: