Monday, May 10, 2021

Student Spotlight: Bryghton M.


Congratulations class of 2021! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2021! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Bryghton M.









Years Attending BSO: 9

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Color: Green

Pets: Snake - Sky Fire

Hobbies: Collecting coins, antiques, and relics.

Favorite Season: Spring: Because days become longer and warmer.

Favorite Place You've Traveled: Las Vegas, Nevada 

Bucket List: Finish everything I need for my career.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: How fast the year has gone.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: I Like the C.S. Lewis Space trilogy.

Favorite Sport: WWE Wrestling

Is there anything else you would like to say or share: It's been a fun ride

Accomplishment I am most proud of: Perfect Grades



 

No comments:

Post a Comment