Monday, May 10, 2021

Senior Spotlight: Alyson V.


Congratulations class of 2021! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2021! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Alyson V.





Years Attending BSO: 9

Favorite Food: Pancakes

Favorite Color: Blue

Pets: Snake - I have three dogs, Peyton- german shorthaired lab, Cheli- yellow lab, and Bailey- silver lab!

Hobbies: I like to ski, camp, travel, and hang out with friends and family!

Favorite Season: My favorite season is summer! I love being able to camp and hang out at the lake!

Favorite Place You've Traveled: My favorite place I have traveled to is either London or Paris!

Bucket List: I want to go to all seven continents!

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: What I will remember most about my senior year is that my hard work is paying off. I've been looking forward to college for a long time, so it's exciting to see everything come together!

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite movie is Winter Soldier!

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport is skiing!

Is there anything else you would like to say or share: Thank you to all the teachers who helped me through the years! :)

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I am most proud of the hard work I have put into my school work and grades this year, and I am proud of getting into my top college!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment