Monday, May 3, 2021

Student Spotlight Miranda E.

 


Congratulations class of 2021! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2021! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Miranda E.






Years Attending BSO: 8

Favorite Food: I really love pizza rolls or Taco Bell!

Favorite Color: Green

Pets: I have a ferret named Dobby, a mini horse named lightning, a rabbit named Loki, two cats named Grumpy and Christopher, and a dog named Riley.

Hobbies: I love baking, mostly cakes. I also do 4H, in the past I showed market swine, market beef, and rabbits.

Favorite Season: I would say Winter because it's nice and cold and I love the snow.

Bucket List: I really want to go to San Diego comic con and meet the actors of my favorite fandoms.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: I will remember how fast it went. I think this school year flew by faster than my previous years.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite book is Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban, I don't have a favorite Author but my favorite TV show is Supernatural, my favorite movie is Thor Ragnarok, and my favorite musician/band is one Direction.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: Having an amazing best friend who is always there for me.

2 comments: