Monday, May 10, 2021

Senior Spotlight: Asma A

Congratulations class of 2021! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2021! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Asma A.




Years Attending BSO: 5

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Color: Pink

Pets: I have one pet, a cute cat named Mariam.

Hobbies: Above all, I like to read, write, and do art, but I also like baking, cooking, and watching TV shows with my family.

Favorite Season: I love all the seasons, but I love summer the most - it's the best time to try new things and enjoy the outdoors.

Favorite Place You've Traveled: California, for sure.

Bucket List: I don't really have a bucket list - just trying to live life at its fullest, everyday.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: The good things, I hope!

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: I couldn't choose a favorite book if I tried, but I do have a few favorite authors; Stephen King, Marissa Meyers, and Louisa May Alcott. My favorite movies are the Marvel movies.

Is there anything else you would like to say or share: It's thanks to my Mom that I've gotten this far, so - to her - thank you!

Accomplishment I am most proud of: A forthcoming publication of a flash fiction piece I wrote. It will be the first time I've published fiction!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment