Monday, April 26, 2021

Senior Spotlight: Jaedyn H.

Congratulations class of 2021! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2021! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Jaedyn H.




 

Years Attending BSO: 4

Favorite Food: Enchiladas

Favorite Color: Blue

Hobbies: Snowboarding, Volleyball, Basketball, Football, and Sports Games

Favorite Season: Fall because that's when the leaves change color and also when the Broncos play at Mile High Stadium.

Favorite Place: Disney World

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: That I went to Red Rocks Community College all year.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite movie is Toy Story 4.

Favorite Sport: Football and Basketball

Accomplishment I am most proud of: Going to college during my senior year.

2 comments: