Monday, April 12, 2021

Senior Spotlight: Nate S.

                   

Congratulations class of 2021! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2021! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Nate S.



Years Attending BSO: 13

Favorite Food: 
Definitely steak, specifically a filet mignon.

Favorite Color: Green but orange is cool too.

Pets: We have three cats named Boots, Daisy, and Peaches, as well as two dogs name Nora and Sally.

Hobbies: Playing baseball, storm chasing, and weight lifting.

Favorite Season: My favorite season is Summer because of the warm weather, no school, and lots of sports.

Favorite Place: My favorite place I've traveled to has been Florida.

Bucket List: To be a millionaire before I turn 45.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: I'll remember how hard the college classes I've taken this year have been.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite author is Craig Groeschel, my favorite movie is Avengers Endgame, and my favorite musician is KB.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport is baseball, I've been playing for 12 years.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I am most proud of the grades I've achieved throughout high school.



7 comments: