Monday, April 26, 2021

Senior Spotlight: Alexander C.

                              

       Congratulations class of 2021! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2021! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Alexander C.




Years Attending BSO: 2

Favorite Food: 
Spaghetti and Meatballs

Favorite Color: Red

Pets: I have two dogs. One black lab named Juno, a Golden named Butters as well as a pet Chameleon named Karma.

Hobbies: I enjoy biking and rock climbing during the summer time and skiing during the winter. I am also a photographer and get hired to do portrait photography for senior photos, prom, etc.

Favorite Season: My favorite season is spring because you get all different kinds of weather and all the trees and flowers start to bloom..

Favorite Place: My favorite place that I've traveled to was Jerusalem. It was very cool to be immersed in a different culture there and to see all the cool and unique history surrounding the city.

Bucket List: To go base jumping at some point in my life.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: What I will remember most about my senior year is just how crazy it was. First it was an election year with two of the most controversial people in politics and everything was wrapped up inside the COVID pandemic. It'll be interesting to have our kids interview us 20 years from now asking about what it was like to live during COVID.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite movie series is the Dark Knight trilogy by Christopher Nolan. As someone who is immersed in the filming world it is fascinating to see what happens when a director with a great story combines with a cinematographer that's highly talented.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport is Rock Climbing because I don't have to rely on others. It's a lone sport where I can only become better by bettering myself.

Is there anything else you would like to say or share? DO YOUR WORK ON TIME AND GET HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I am most proud about getting into College at the University of Missouri (Mizzou) and joining the ROTC program there. I believe that it will allow me to surround myself with people who want to help better not only themselves but the world around them.

2 comments: