Monday, April 19, 2021

Senior Spotlight: Cash V.


                     Congratulations class of 2021! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2021! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Cash V.

Years Attending BSO: 6

Favorite Food: 
TACOS!!!!

Favorite Color: Purple, but like a dark royal dark purple.

Pets: The pet pet is my dog Dove, my to be food "pets" are Val and Earl the pigs.

Hobbies: Shooting, flying, designing and building less than plausible contraptions, practicing guitar, dipping my toes into animating, and more shooting.

Favorite Season: Fall because it's freaking fall. There should be no questions about that being the greatest season.

Favorite Place: Nowhere in specific, I just like to travel.

Bucket List: See the entire world.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school:My valiant battle against the injustices of... something..... Yeah this year is gonna fade into obscurity.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: No but I have favorite genres. Books: comedic/action with hint of cosmic/supernatural horror/mystery. Movies: comedic/action with hint of cosmic/supernatural horror/mystery. Musician: Anything older than the nineties.

Favorite Sport: Shooting, cross country.

Is there anything else you would like to say or share? Video Games: comedic/action with hint of cosmic/supernatural horror/mystery. TV shows: Ash vs evil dead and Final Space.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I have almost got my pilot's license which is the achievement I am most proud of.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on graduating and also getting your pilot's license.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing that you almost got your pilot's license.

    ReplyDelete