Monday, April 25, 2022

Senior Spotlight: Skye F.

 


Congratulations class of 2022! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2022! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Skye F.






Years Attending BSO: 1

Favorite Food: Chicken Noodle Soup

Favorite Color: Difficult...probably dark blue-grey with a hint of purple. Very specific, I know.

Pets: My family has a dog called Zulu and four horses called Zanzibar, Banner, Spinny, and Mara. My horse is Mara. My twin sister also has a cat called Midori.

Hobbies: I like to read, write, and learn about psychology.

Favorite Season: I like autumn because the air is so crisp and cool, and I know that the snow is coming.

Favorite Place: My favorite place I have travel to is New Zealand.

Bucket List: The most important item I have on my bucket list is to get my master in counseling, on a more fun note though, I would like to travel to every continent (yes, including Antarctica).

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: I love Redeeming Love, that's probably my favorite book. Right now, I'd say that my favorite author is Robert Jordan, but that might just be because I'm in the middle of reading a fifteen book series by him and haven't read many other authors in about nine months. My favorite movie is probably Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, although it swaps between all three of the Lord of the Rings movies depending on the day. I don't really know many musicians, I generally just listen to the songs that I like and don't pay much attention to the artist. Toby Keith is great though.

Favorite Sport: Track and Field 

Accomplishment I am most proud of: Becoming the person I am today.

What will you remember most about your senior year of high school? I will remember my friends from my senior year of high school. I have made some great new ones as well as continued to grow the ones I already have.





No comments:

Post a Comment