Monday, April 11, 2022

Senior Spotlight: Michael U.

 


Congratulations class of 2022! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2022! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Michael U.


Years Attending BSO: 4

Favorite Food: 
Chinese food is really good, however I don't know the names of any specific dishes, so let's just say hamburger and french fries.

Favorite Color: Green has my favorite shade, however, blue has more shades that I like. So, either green or blue. Seafoam is also really pretty.

Pets: I have a Pekingese dog, named Toody, and two cats, one whose a shorthaired black and white cat named Oreo, and another long-haired white cat named Ezma (like from Emperor's New Grove), however, they're outside cats and they're not really mine they kind of just hang about.

Hobbies: Playing piano, woodworking, occasional metal working, and video games are fun.

Favorite Season: Fall; the weather is really nice, and watching the colors of the vegetation change is really beautiful.

Favorite Place: A private fishing spot up in Wyoming, near Cheyenne. It's really isolated and you feel alone, separated from the stress and troubles of typical life.

Bucket List: I want to see the Aurora Borealis, preferably in Iceland. Or even to go to Switzerland.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite book would Baptism of Fire, from The Witcher series, by Andrzej Sapkowski. Any work By Cormac McCarthy is also fantastic, I have been enjoying reading No Country for Old Men. My favorite movie would be Brother Bear. As for Musicians: I like Coldplay.

Favorite Sport: I haven't ever participated in any sports really, however baseball and hockey has always seemed fun.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: Probably the fact that I've been able to take college courses while in high school, and do good in them. College has always seemed so far away and the fact that I've had the opportunity to partake makes me somewhat proud of myself.

What will you remember most about your senior year of high school? Probably just how supportive my teachers, family, friends, and girlfriend have been of me. I believe that the graduation ceremony in May should be pretty memorable also :)



No comments:

Post a Comment