Monday, April 18, 2022

Senior Spotlight: Koree E.

 


Congratulations class of 2022! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2022! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Koree E.


Years Attending BSO: 4

Favorite Food: Steak and potatoes

Favorite Color: Turquoise 

Pets: As far as household pets go I have one dog and her name is Dally, she is a mini aussie. I also have 9 horses as well.

Hobbies: I really enjoy roping along with anything that has to do with DIY projects.

Favorite Season: My favorite season is spring because everything comes back to life, as well as the weather is perfect.

Favorite Place: My favorite place that I have traveled to is Alaska.

Bucket List: The most important item on my bucket list would be to travel to another country.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: I don't really read, but my favorite movie so far is the new movie Uncharted, and my favorite musician is Chancey Williams.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport would be rodeo.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I am most proud of my academic accomplishment of finishing high school, as well as some of my rodeo accomplishments.

What will you remember most about your senior year of high school? I will remember that is was probably one of the hardest years of high school, but there were so many teachers that helped me out, and I got through it.








No comments:

Post a Comment