Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Senior Spotlight: Kaycee E.



Congratulations class of 2022! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2022! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Kaycee E.



Years Attending BSO: 4

Favorite Food: 
Mexican Food

Favorite Color: Turquoise 

Pets: I have 9 horses and one dog. Here name is Dally.

Hobbies: I like to rope and rodeo.

Favorite Season: I love fall. It is just so perfect. The chilly weather and the colors are beautiful.

Favorite Place: My favorite place I have traveled would be Alaska. I went up there for a rodeo and it was so pretty.

Bucket List: The most important item on my bucket list is breading mare and having a little colt.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite movie is The Blind Side. Its just a good movie.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport is Rodeo.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I am most proud of how far I have come with my horsemanship and how far it has taken me.

What will you remember most about your senior year of high school? I will remember the amount of support and great friends that I have been blessed with.






No comments:

Post a Comment