Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Senior Spotlight: Jessa H.


Congratulations class of 2022! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2022! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Jessa H.


Years Attending BSO: 3

Favorite Food: 
Pollo Tinga Tacos

Favorite Color: Prussian blue

Pets: I have one black pug, her name is Bella.

Hobbies: I love to ski the resort and the backcountry! And in the summer and fall, mountain bike!!

Favorite Season: My favorite season is Winter because it makes Colorado so gorgeous, and there's so much to do!

Favorite Place: Hawaii!

Bucket List: To mountaineer in Switzerland!

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite movie is The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.

Favorite Sport: Skiing!

Accomplishment I am most proud of: Rafting the Grand Canyon for 21 days, travelling by myself.

What will you remember most about your senior year of high school? The flexible schedule and how much fun I had this winter.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment