Monday, May 2, 2022

Senior Spotlight: Victoria F.

 

Congratulations class of 2022! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2022! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Victoria F.


Years Attending BSO: 1

Favorite Food: 
Mac'n'cheese is one of my favorite foods.

Favorite Color: Green

Pets: I have a horse named Banner and a cat named Midori.

Hobbies: I like reading, writing, and horseback riding.

Favorite Season: My favorite season is fall, because of all the colors and the cooler weather.

Favorite Place: New Zealand is my favorite of the places I have traveled to.

Bucket List: I would like to write a book.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite book is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport would be either rugby or track and field.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I am proud of all the lessons I have learned, both in and out of school.

What will you remember most about your senior year of high school? My most precious memories of senior year are those that have my friends in them.



No comments:

Post a Comment