Monday, May 8, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Week Part 1

Happy Teacher appreciation week!  Here is what our families had to say about our wonderful staff!












Kristin Sim:
Mrs.Sim is nice and sweet and makes me laugh sometimes.
Mrs. Sim is my favorite teacher because she always replies quickly and with simple answers, and she is always willing to accommodate depending on town trips and sickness and such.
She is super nice, super helpful, and super awesome!! Whenever I need help, I can always rely on her. She is very understanding and I truly appreciate all the work she does.
She is very supportive and encouraging.
She is always trying her hardest to help out all of her students, no matter what kind of help they need or when they need it. She is also very patient when it comes to overdue work. 
She is very kind, friendly, flexible, and helpful.
She been there for me a lot this year and help me so so so much she is just so awesome teacher.
She helps everyone and the whole school.
She is always making sure that my grades are the best they can be! Mrs. Sim has helped me grow.
She is always there to help me and answer my questions.

Mr. Pierce:
He makes class fun, and he is understanding when things unexpectedly go wrong.
I love the simple and funny way he teaches English.
He makes learning fun, helps you whenever you need it, and is a funny teacher.

Mr. Pierce is my favorite English teacher because he always finds a way to make even the darkest Shakespeare play funny, and he helps us to think in a unique way. 


Mrs. Salazar:
She helps work us through assignments and the assignments are fun.
Cherith explain things really well and she makes it fun to learn. 
Science used to scare me because I never did well with the subject but now I get the highest grades in Science class because of her teaching methods.
I never dread Science DIs because I know I'll get good information for my assignments unlike my other classes. I'm pretty grateful that she is my homeroom/science teacher.
She teaches my favorite subject.
She is awesome and she does not give us a crazy amount of work each week (like some other teachers; no names : ))and I love the way she explains things and makes it easy to understand the things we are learning!
She seems really cool and passionate about what she teaches.
She is the best teacher I ever had and she will take the extra time to help you. :)
She was fun and happy in the DIs.
She is awesome and she is very strict. P.S. She has kids my own age
Mrs. Salazar gives the right amount of work so we don't have to run to finish, we have time to really learn it. She is very helpful, she allows us to redo if we want to better our grade, her DI are always helpful, and if we have questions, she takes the time to answer.

My favorite teacher by far…
Is definitely Mrs. Cherith Salazar.
She is funny as well as she is witty…
Is she your teacher? No? What a pity.
She has the patience of a saint…
And boring she surely ain’t.
She knows everything about science…
And makes it so interesting we are in compliance.
With work she is never overtaxing…
Which for us is very relaxing.
She is totally forthcoming with all that you need…
To complete our lessons, on her knowledge we feed.
She makes all our lessons interesting and big…
Even made a photosynthesis joke on a pig.
Which is even more ironic for her…
Because she hates bacon…go figure.

Thank you Mrs. Salazar for all that you do! :-D
She is so nice and understanding of my struggles and always willing to help me.
She is always right there for me when I needed it even in a remote area.
She is helpful and understanding.
She makes Science fun. And thanks to her I actually like science.


4 comments:

  1. Mrs. Narayan is very patient with me and nice. I also like my teacher because she is going to the zoo with me. Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Narayan has taught me a lot. She is always nice and now I can read, write, and I'm good at math. She always tells me nice things when I learn and that makes me happy. Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Henson is a great teacher. She's always very nice to me and has helped me learn to write stories. I wish she could always be my teacher. Michael

    ReplyDelete