Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Senior Spotlight: Wyatt W.


Congratulations class of 2020! 
We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2020! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Wyatt W.

Years Attending BSO: 3

Favorite Food: Steak

Favorite Color: Blue

Pets: 12 horses and 3 dogs

Hobbies: Rodeo, roping, hunting and fishing

Favorite Season: Summer is my favorite season because I get to rope and go to rodeos.

Favorite Place: Las Vegas, Nevada

Bucket List: I want to make the National Finals Rodeo.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: I won't forget how the corona virus quarantine shut down all of our spring high school rodeos. It was nice that I was able to rope and practice every day so I could be ready when the rodeos start up again.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: Movie- The Cowboys with John Wayne, Book- Hondo, Musicians- Alan Jackson, Old Dominion, Nelly

Favorite Sport: Rodeo 

Accomplishment I am most proud of: National High School Finals Rodeo Qualifier all 4 years of high school. National Western Stock Show AQHA youth champion 2019 & 2020

Final Thoughts: "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway." John Wayne




No comments:

Post a Comment