Monday, April 6, 2020

Senior Spotlight: Arianna M.


Congratulations class of 2020! 
We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2020! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Arianna M.

Years Attending BSO: 11

Favorite Food: Gluten Free Pizza

Favorite Color: Black and white

Pets: I have two dogs. One is named Capone and he is a big loving pitbull. The other is named Chuck, he's a tiny, mean pug.

Hobbies: I enjoy dancing, painting, makeup, going to concerts, listening to music and watching crime shows.

Favorite Season: My favorite season is winter. I was born in January so I immediately was introduced to the cold weather. I love it because it's peaceful, snow is pretty, and I like to wear warm sweaters.

Favorite Place: My favorite place I've ever traveled to has been Seattle. I plan to move there for grad school.

Bucket List: Becoming the best version of me, and not letting others determine my happiness.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: I will remember not having a graduation or senior prom. I had plans for both but now we're living in a major historical time and they won't happen. What comes in close second will be the feeling I got when I found out I was admitted to the University of Denver, which was my reach school.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: I'm not a reader by any means, I can't focus. However, I love Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport to play/do is dance or soccer. My favorite sport to watch would either be basketball or volleyball. I can't choose.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I'm proud of a lot of things I've done. I've won multiple top 10 awards for solo and group dances, I've taught dance for two years, I've almost finished high school, I got into every college I applied to. Perhaps I'm most proud of how far I've come, I'm living the part of my life I always dreamed about living. Only now it's my reality, which I'm proud of getting this far.

Final Thoughts: Everybody on social media is making fun of the class of 2020's situation. I know that it's gotten me down, so if any of my fellow classmates are down as well, I want you to know; we're all in this together. We're all heartbroken, disappointed and uncertain about our futures, which is okay. We are the class that lived through a major historical event, perhaps some of us twice with 9/11. We will be okay and our accomplishments to this day are still valid, ceremonies or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment