Monday, April 20, 2020

Senior Spotlight: Erin S.


Congratulations class of 2020! 
We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2020! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Erin S.

Years Attending BSO: 5

Favorite Food: Pasta

Favorite Color: Blue

Pets: I have a bunny named Buck and we have a horse named Ms.

Hobbies: I enjoy crocheting, sewing, and playing piano.

Favorite Season: My favorite season is Fall because the air is so crisp and the leaves change color, its just beautiful.

Favorite Place: My favorite place I've ever traveled to is Florida. 

Bucket List: Traveling to England and Italy.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: I think I will remember the Coronavirus most about my senior year, but as far as the actual school year, probably I will remember the electives that I have been able to take, because they have been interesting and I have been able to do some interesting projects.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite book is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. My favorite movie is The Greatest Showman.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport is basketball. 

Accomplishment I am most proud of: As far as academic accomplishments go, I think I am most proud of the accomplishment of my GPA. I have worked hard, especially working in college classes as well as Branson classes and I am proud that it has paid off.

Final Thoughts: I would like to just thank Branson for being so awesome! I really appreciate all the work the teachers have done to help and also all the hours tech support has put in to keeping us going.


No comments:

Post a Comment