Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Senior Spotlight: Maggie C.



Congratulations class of 2020! 
We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2020! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Maggie C.

Years Attending BSO: 2

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Color: Yellow

Pets: I have a dog named Oliver, and a hamster named Milo.

Hobbies: I love anything art related. I even paint custom shoes as my own business. (:

Favorite Season: I love fall, because the leaves are super pretty and the weather is perfect.

Favorite Place: My favorite place that I have traveled to is Rome.

Bucket List: The most important item on my personal bucket list is probably moving to Chicago one day.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: The thing I'll remember most about my senior year is probably all of my awesome teachers.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite book is Love & Gelato. My favorite author is Ransom Riggs. My favorite movie is The Notebook. My favorite musician is Ariana Grande.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport is basketball.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I'm most proud of my grades and getting on the honor roll!












No comments:

Post a Comment