Monday, April 20, 2020

Senior Spotlight Abigail S.


Congratulations class of 2020! 
We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2020! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Abigail S.

Years Attending BSO: 8

Favorite Food: Steak

Favorite Color: Lime Green

Pets: I have one dog. His name is Buddy.

Hobbies: I love to write stories. I also love to take my dogs for a walk.

Favorite Season: I love fall just because it perfect time of year where everything starts change. I love when leaves change,its most beautiful thing to see. I also love when weather is nice and cool which is weird but that's who I am.

Favorite Place: My favorite place I've ever traveled to is Orlando, Florida.

Bucket List: Skydiving 

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: Definitely the Corona virus that was unexpected and way it affected everyone. Especially the students who now have to do online school for the rest of the year.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: The phantom of opera is my favorite book and Movie.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport is hockey. 

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I am proud of getting my driver's permit. 

Final Thoughts: My advice for students is to ask your teachers when you need help.I think that where I struggled the most was not asking help when I need it. Trust me teachers won't judge if you do not know,they are there to help. They're amazing and sweet especially when it comes to breaking down the concept



No comments:

Post a Comment