Monday, April 13, 2020

Senior Spotlight: Isaac S.


Congratulations class of 2020! 
We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2020! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Isaac S.

Years Attending BSO: 13 (Kindergarten - 12th Grade)

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Color: Red

Pets: I have 3 cats (Boots, Daisy and Peaches) and 1 dog (Nora).

Hobbies: Weightlifting

Favorite Season: I like summer. I like having free time and there is more to do in the summer.

Favorite Place: My favorite place is Grand Junction, Colorado. 

Bucket List: I want to earn a college degree at a 4 year school.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: I will remember The Covid-19 outbreak.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite movie is Logan. 

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport is baseball. 

Accomplishment: I am most proud of becoming healthier and getting in shape.






No comments:

Post a Comment