Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Senior Spotlight: Bethany P.


Congratulations class of 2020! 
We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2020! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Bethany P.

Years Attending BSO: 6

Favorite Food: Crab

Favorite Color: Black

Pets: I have a dog named Kuma and another dog Emo.

Hobbies: I play the piano, I draw, and I write stories and sometimes poems.

Favorite Season: My favorite season is Winter because I love the cold.

Favorite Place: My favorite place I traveled was Birmangham, England.

Bucket List: I would like to write my own song. That is most important because things like songs and art can last long after you're gone.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: I will remember how much my friends and my family were there for me to encourage me.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite book is Alice in Wonderland.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport is Basketball.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: Getting honor roll.



No comments:

Post a Comment