Monday, May 1, 2023

Senior Spotlight: Pahola R.

 

ongratulations class of 2023! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2023! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Name Pahola R.



Years Attending BSO: 1

Hobbies: A hobby I have is I play the accordion.

Advice for eighth graders moving up to high school next year: The advice I will have for eighth grader moving to high school is to never be afraid to ask for help. All the teacher are very nice and are more then willing to help.

Favorite Place: My favorite place I have traveled to is Torreon.

Bucket List: The most important item on my personal bucket list is to travel to Israel.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: The most I will remember about my senior year for high school is how helpful all the teachers were. They made everything much easier. I will forever be grateful for that.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: The accomplishment I am most proud of is graduating with honors and being part of the NHS.




No comments:

Post a Comment