Monday, May 8, 2023

Senior Spotlight: Lauryn M.

 


Congratulations class of 2023! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2023! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Name: Lauryn M.





Years Attending BSO: 3

What are your plans for after high school? I will attend Oklahoma State University, Stillwater.

Pets: I have a teacup Yorkie named Rosey, two Aussies named Dottie and Shiloh. Several cats and two horses named Prady and Laurie.

Hobbies: Rodeo and Barrel Racing, snowmobiling, skiing, and wake surfing.

Advice for eighth graders moving up to high school next year: Do your work on time and keep up!

Favorite Place: England and France

Bucket List: Make it to the NFR
 
What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: I finished school in December and was able to spend the winter in AZ riding my horses.

Something I would like to share: I am really looking forward to the next chapter! of my life!

Accomplishment I am most proud of: How far I have come with my horse Prady and my GPA.








No comments:

Post a Comment