Monday, April 3, 2023

Senior Spotlight: Jessie S.

Congratulations class of 2023! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2023! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Jessie S.



Years Attending BSO: 4

My plans after high school: Attend Oklahoma Panhandle State university to rodeo and become a nurse.

Pets: I have 3 horses of my own, their names are; Jojo, Dillon, and Coon. I have two dogs named Zoi and Sage. I own a heard of goats as well.

Hobbies: I love to rodeo.

Advice for eighth graders moving up to high school next year: Do not procrastinate or it will make school twice as hard.

Favorite Place: I loved traveling to Oklahoma for the National High School Finals Rodeo.

Bucket List: Qualify for the NFR.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: Going to Las Vegas to watch the NFR with my best friend and family.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: Making it this far in my school career.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment