Monday, February 13, 2023

Student Spotlight: Adriana M.

  Branson School Online is home to amazing students who are involved in a variety of exciting activities.

Student Spotlight: 9th Grader Adriana M. 

Hello! I am a Freshman In Highschool. My name is Adriana McKee. One of my achievements was that I drew lots of really good drawings, one of them being realistic, the rest being animated. I drew all of these drawings by hand and I have been getting better and better! Another achievement I had was I got better at doing the long distances in Track and field. I did 400m, 100m hurdles, sprint medley (I was the anchor so 400m), 1 meet I did the 200m dash, and so on. I won a few of them. The one I did best was one of the meets I was first in my heat for 400m dash and 3rd for the whole thing. In hurdles, I wasn't very fast because I would jump very high, but I did get better for I was 2nd or 1st in one of the heats. There are a few pictures below at my old school doing track in 8th grade.

Keep working hard Adriana!  We are so proud of you! 












No comments:

Post a Comment