Monday, April 4, 2022

Senior Spotlight: Kelsey E.

 

Congratulations class of 2022! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2022! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Kelsey E.







Years Attending BSO: 5

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Color: Pink

Pets: I have 6 dogs; GSXR (like jixser), Paris, Jack, Nani, Diamond, and Jewel

Hobbies: I like car racing and hiking. 

Favorite Season: I love summer because I can travel and spend all of my time enjoying the outdoors

Favorite Place: Jamaica or Haiti! I learned so much at both and was able to meet so many amazing people

Bucket List: At the top of my bucket list is visiting Paris!

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite artist of all time is Post Malone.

Favorite Sport: Racing

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I’m proud of making it through everything I’ve endured and being able to tell my story.






No comments:

Post a Comment