Tuesday, September 8, 2020

September Feature Teacher

 


Branson School Online is home to the most talented and dedicated teaching staff in Colorado! 

Each month we introduce you to one of our incredible Branson School Online teachers. 

Our Feature Teacher for the month of August is: Kate Rothgeb
!

Mrs. Rothgeb is a second and third grade teacher for Branson School Online. Read on to learn more about this talented BSO teacher!



Name: Kate Rothgeb

Years Teaching: 5 

Years with BSO: First year

Favorite food:  Pasta with Italian sausage and garlic bread! 

Favorite color: Magenta and purple (I love so many bright colors, it's hard to chose just one!) 

Pets: A tabby cat who likes to follow me everywhere! 

Hobbies: Coaching basketball and reading, especially reading about Disney World!

What do you love about teaching? Helping kids grow and discover they love learning! 

What do you love about teaching with Branson? The staff is so friendly and helpful, I love being part of such a welcoming culture! 

Favorite season? Why? I love the season of Fall, so much anticipation of what is to come, celebrating a wonderful year  and sense of community. 

Favorite place you have traveled to? I've been blessed to travel all over the world, and even live in Japan, but my favorite place is London. Just such a vibrant city with so much history to discover.  

# 1 item on your bucket list: I want to write a book (just not sure what to write about yet). 

Favorite book/author: Venus to the Hoop by Sara Corbett, about the 1996 women's basketball team.  I love to read historical fiction, as well!

Favorite sport: Women's basketball

Anything else you’d like to share I love all things Disney; especially going to Walt Disney World every year. 

 


2 comments:

  1. WOW I HOPE YOU HAVE A WARM WELCOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I personally think you are a very humble person and really deserve this:) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete