Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March Feature Teacher

Branson School Online is home to the most talented and dedicated teaching staff in Colorado! 

Each month we introduce you to one of our incredible Branson School Online teachers. 

Our Feature Teacher for the month of March is:


Jennifer Lyon

Ms. Lyon is a counselor for Branson School Online. Read on to learn more about this talented BSO counselor.







Name: Jennifer Lyon

Years Teaching: 11

Years with BSO: 8

Favorite food: Pizza

Favorite color: Red

Pets: 4 fish; I'm thinking about getting a dog this summer.

Hobbies: I like to read, play golf, and take my 2 sons to do anything fun outside!

What do you love about teaching? I like that I get to work with children and make a difference in the lives of our future planet. 

What do you love about teaching with Branson? I love the students at Branson, they are all so unique and fun to get to know on a deeper level than just through a computer screen. 

Favorite season? I like fall because of the clean, fresh Colorado air.

Favorite place you have traveled to? I love to visit Seattle. 

Favorite book/author: I don't have a favorite, I like to read anything. Right now I am reading "The Wangs Vs. The World" by Jade Chang and I just finished John Grisham's newest book "The Whistler"

Favorite sport: I like watching football and I like playing golf.

Anything else you’d like to share:  Just that I am here and happy help all students in the areas of academic achievement, personal/social development and career development.  I love hearing from my students and parents so call or email me, even just to say hello!  


No comments:

Post a Comment