Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February Feature Teacher

Branson School Online is home to the most talented and dedicated teaching staff in Colorado! 

Each month we introduce you to one of our incredible Branson School Online teachers. 

Our Feature Teacher for the month of February is:

Julie True

Mrs. True teaches 2nd and 3rd grades for Branson School Online. Read on to learn more about this talented BSO teacher.

Years Teaching: 20 years

Years with BSO: 15th year 

Favorite food:  Green Curri

Favorite color:  Green... M&M green

Pets:  Buddy...a very old Lhasa Apso

Hobbies:  Run, be outside, and snowshoe

What do you love about teaching?  I like knowing I'm making an impact on someone's life.

What do you love about teaching with Branson?  I like that students have more time to pursue extra-curricular activities if they choose.

Favorite season:   Summer has to be my favorite season because you can be outside all the time!  I'm a Southern California girl!

Favorite place you have traveled to:  Switzerland was probably the prettiest place I've ever been.

# 1 item on your bucket list:  I'm really up for anything!  I never want to wish my life away. 

Favorite book/author: If I had to choose, my favorite book would definitely be a children's book; I’m always reading them with and for students.  "The Martian" is a great grown-up book though!

Favorite sport:  I love gymnastics, but I think I like watching the Broncos the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment