Monday, March 21, 2022

Senior Spotlight: Kaylee E.

 

Congratulations class of 2022! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2022! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Kaylee E.



Years Attending BSO: 2

Favorite Food: 
Tacos

Favorite Color: Pink

Pets: I have 5 horse. Rooster, Rio, Rose, Butter, and Babychick. I have 1 dog, his name is Cinch.

Hobbies: I like to rope, snowboard, and go to the gym.

Favorite Season: My favorite season is summer because I get to ride my horses and spend a lot of time outside.

Favorite Place: My favorite place I have traveled to is Florida.

Bucket List: The most important item on my bucket list is to go to the Bahamas.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: The thing I will remember most about my senior year of high school is how I got to experience life.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite movie is 8 Seconds.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport is gymnastics.

Accomplishment I am most proud of: The accomplishment I am most proud of is becoming a substitute teacher in order to gain experience in the field that I want to go into after high school.

Is there anything else you would like to say or share? I would like to give a huge thanks to my teachers and my family for pushing me to be successful and always supporting me!





No comments:

Post a Comment