Monday, April 5, 2021

Senior Spotlight: Anna S.



 Congratulations class of 2021! 

We are so proud of you! 

Each week we will spotlight one of our graduating BSO seniors. Leave a comment and help us celebrate the outstanding achievements of the senior class of 2021! 

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT

Anna S.

Years Attending BSO: 1

Favorite Food: Ribeye Steak

Favorite Color: Forest Green 

Pets: I have 3 pets! I have two cats, one is a boy named Festus and one is a girl named Jessie! I also have dog named Jacob.

Hobbies: I love to cook, I do it all of the time! I play Minecraft here and there, but most of the time you can find me outside either practicing my baton skills or walking my dog.

Favorite Season: I love the summer because then I can go to the beach and lay out and tan.

Favorite Place: My favorite place I have ever travelled to would have to be when I went on a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico.

Bucket List: I really want to go on a world tour of food to learn and taste the different foods all over the world.

What I will remember most about my senior year of high school: What I will remember the most from my senior year of high school would be the dedication I put into myself to make sure I have good grades because this was the first time I have ever done online school.

Favorite book, author, movie, musician, etc.: My favorite musician is Billie Eilish.

Favorite Sport: My favorite sport is Volleyball!

Accomplishment I am most proud of: I am proud of finding a way to do school and work around the farm with my parents when they need me.

Is there anything else you would like to say or share? I want to thank the teachers and staff for helping my first (and hopefully) last year of online school such a great one!




No comments:

Post a Comment