Monday, October 9, 2017

October Feature Teacher

Branson School Online is home to the most talented and dedicated teaching staff in Colorado! 

Each month we introduce you to one of our incredible Branson School Online teachers. 

Our Feature Teacher for the month of October is:


Marlo Nickell!

Ms. Nickell teaches high school language arts for Branson School Online. Read on to learn more about this talented BSO teacher!





Name: Marlo Nickell

Years Teaching: 4

Years with BSO: 1

Favorite food: Pasta or Sushi

Favorite color: All shades of green 

Pets: 2 dogs and 3 cats

Hobbies: Reading, playing with my nephew, traveling 

What do you love about teaching? I love to share my passion for literature with ready minds. 

What do you love about teaching with Branson? I love the flexible work environment that allows all students to be successful and the wonderful people that are always willing to help.

Favorite season? Why? My favorite season is always the next season! I love them all so much that I just can't wait for them to change. 

Favorite place you have traveled to? Duluth, Minnesota

# 1 item on your bucket list: My list is so full, there is no way to narrow it down, but most of them involve exploring. 

Favorite book/author: I love Harry Potter! 

Favorite sport: To play, basketball or volleyball but to watch, baseball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment