Monday, February 13, 2017

February Feature Teacher

Branson School Online is home to the most talented and dedicated teaching staff in Colorado! 

Each month we introduce you to one of our incredible Branson School Online teachers. 

Our Feature Teacher for the month of February is:


Casey Goode

Mrs. Goode is a special education teacher and gifted and talented coordinator  for Branson School Online. Read on to learn more about this talented BSO teacher.






Years Teaching: 10

Years with BSO: 3

Favorite food: Tacos

Favorite color: It's hard to choose just one but I like red, orange and aqua. 

Pets: A yellow lab named Caddoa. He is named after a tiny town I lived in as a child. It is an official ghost town now.

Hobbies: I love to watch my kids participate in all their activities (karate, Olympic-style weightlifting, basketball, volleyball, and softball-I help coach my 9 year old's team). I love movies like Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Lord of The Rings.I like to read. I also love to be outside, hiking, camping, and last summer I started fly fishing. It is very fun and relaxing. 

What do you love about teaching? I love getting to know so many fantastic students and watching them learn and grow. I love it when my students make me laugh. I can't imagine doing anything besides teaching. 

What do you love about teaching with Branson? I truly feel that Branson has some of the best teachers and staff around and I love working with them and seeing how much they care about students. Branson offers something very unique and it is so wonderful to see what a difference BSO can make in the lives of students and families. 

Favorite season? It is so hard to choose but I think I like spring and fall best. They both feel like a new beginning. 

Favorite place you have traveled to? I love the southern United States. 

# 1 item on your bucket list: I would love to buy an RV and travel the USA for at least a year. 

Favorite book/author: It's much too hard to choose :). My favorite genre is historical fiction. 

Favorite sport: To watch: Anything my kids are doing and also football. To play: softball

No comments:

Post a Comment