Monday, January 16, 2017

January Feature Teacher

Branson School Online is home to the most talented and dedicated teaching staff in Colorado! 

Each month we introduce you to one of our incredible Branson School Online teachers. 

Our Feature Teacher for the month of January is:


Kate Henson

Mrs. Henson teaches Kindergarten and 1st grade for Branson School Online. Read on to learn more about this talented BSO teacher.






Name: Kate Henson

Years Teaching: I have been teaching for 14 years

Years with BSOThis is my 9th year with Branson School Online!

Favorite food: I love ALL Mexican food!

Favorite color: Purple

Pets: I don't have any pets now, but I grew up having dogs.

Hobbies: I love spending time reading, watching football, and traveling with my family.

What do you love about teaching? My favorite thing about teaching is watching students learn and discover new things and seeing them meet and exceed their goals.

What do you love about teaching with Branson? I love working with and meeting so many great students and their families!

Favorite season? I LOVE fall!  I love when the weather starts getting cooler and it is beautiful when the colors start to change.

Favorite place you have traveled to? Florence, Italy

# 1 item on your bucket list: I have been to 4 continents, but I would love to go to all 7 continents!   

Favorite book/author: My favorite children's book has always been Charlotte's Web.

Favorite sport: Football


No comments:

Post a Comment